FxWirePro: the day ahead- 4th February 2019
来源: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 04 二月 2019 00:26:24 America/New_York
Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Australia: TD securities inflation down 0.1 percent in January. Building permits down 8.4 percent in December, down 22.5 percent from a year ago.
- Spain: January unemployment report will be released at 8:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Construction PMI report will be released at 9:30 GMT.
- Eurozone: Sentix investor confidence report will be released at 9:30 GMT. Followed by PPI inflation report at 10:00 GMT.
- Italy: CPI inflation report will be published at 10:00 GMT.
© FxWire Pro 2020. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- United States: Factory orders report will be published at 15:00 GMT.
- Auction: U.S. will auction 3-month and 6-month bills at 16:30 GMT.